Microsoft Outlook is one of the world’s leading email services. Many women and men use it for personal use. However, some use it for personal and special use. It has a variety of built-in features that make it even more acceptable for service and exclusive use. While many users use Prediction +, there are many errors that users may come across while using Outlook accounts. All of these problems can be due to different variables. These issues are known as pii errors and can be quite irritating at times. But as boring as they are, they’re also easy to fix. You can take many approaches to fix the pii error, and for now, we’re going to share how to fix the [ pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f ] error.
Method 1: Changing port number [pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f]
The first method to solve this problem is to change the port numbers. Sometimes Outlook will display the error due to an incorrect port configuration of the outgoing mail server. So, in this case, we will change the port to see where this was or was not the result of a port error. To modify the extension number, follow the instructions below.
- First, open the Outlook application and open the “File” option.
- Now click on “Account Settings” and then in the “Account Settings” window on “Mail Tab.”
- Then select the email account from the list provided, and this new window will open, which is the email account.
- Click on “Additional Settings” and open the “Internet Mail” setting.
- Open the “Advanced” tab and change the port number for the outgoing mail server (SMTP) to 587.
- Now, click OK to save changes and restart Outlook.
These are the steps to change the outgoing SMTP server port. If the error persists, try the methods below.
Method 2: Clear Cache and Cookies.
Sometimes, caches and cookies generated while using the application can also conflict with system files and cause the error [pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f]. In this case, we can fix the error by clearing the cache to clean up your channels. Continue with the tutorial to clear the cache.
Open Microsoft first, then close Outlook. Then close all windows and accounts that you are running.
Now check for Microsoft 365 updates and keep everything updated to ensure your model is the most recent.
After updating everything, you need to restart your device. Open and see if the issue is resolved or not. When repaired, it is ready to use. But if not, you should move on to the following methods.
It was the first method to fix the Microsoft error. Now check whether the error [ pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f ] is still bothering you or not. If the error doesn’t resolve, try another method.
If you are using Google Chrome or another web browser on your computer, check – Clear browsing history in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer
Method 3: With Auto Repair Tools – [pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f] error
If the above method doesn’t work, this method should be tried. To successfully solve the problem, you need to follow the steps below. Stop by to find out.
- First, open the control panel in Windows either via the start menu and search in the search field,
- Now open Programs and Features from the Control Panel, and a list of all the programs installed on your computer will open.
- Scroll down and find Workplace 365 in the attributes and the app. You can also choose a single Microsoft Office program.
- And then click the “Edit” button at the top of the window
- If the window opens, choose Repair and follow the instructions on the screen.
It was the second method to use the automatic repair tools to fix the Microsoft error. Now check whether [ pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f ] or a similar error bothers you or not. If not, try another method, e.g., B. Uninstall the Microsoft Outlook software.
Method 4: Delete the duplicate accounts of fix [pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f] error
If you have multiple accounts, you can be signed in to multiple accounts. Sometimes when we log in to multiple accounts, we enter the same username and password and log into duplicate accounts. These multiple accounts can also result in an error like [ pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f ]. To solve this problem, we need to delete the duplicate account from Outlook. Follow the steps below to delete multiple accounts.
- Open Microsoft Outlook and go to the Outlook menu.
- Now direct to “Account Settings” and then click on “E-Mail-Tab.”
- Observe whether there is a duplicate account. If so, click on the account, then select the Delete button and delete those duplicate accounts.
- Now restart Outlook and check whether the error is present or not.
This should fix your error like [ pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f ] from your device. If the problem is still not resolved, move on to the other solution.
Also Read: Solve Outlook Error [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3]
Method 5: Uninstall the Microsoft Outlook Program
If the methods up to number 4 do not help you resolve the issues, some files may become corrupted, and you will need to fix them by reinstalling them. We need to reinstall the Microsoft Outlook program by uninstalling it. To fix it, follow the steps.
- To do this, we need to open the control panel.
- Now click on Add or Remove Program and open it. And you find software installed on your computer.
- Find Microsoft Office 365 and click on it to display the Uninstall button.